Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Why Use an SRES
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) is uniquely qualified to help you take the next step.
As someone over the age of 50, your needs aren’t the same as a first-time homebuyer or seller. You might be looking to retire, downsize, or join an active adult community. Whatever reason you may have for considering a move, you can depend on an SRES® to guide you through every part of the process.
Why work with an SRES?
SRES designees have unparalleled training and experience in seniors real estate, including:
- Helping you manage the financial and emotional challenges of selling a long-held family home
- Creating a customized plan to market and sell your property
- Understanding your unique needs and creating a customized plan to ensure your home meets those needs now and in the future
- Utilizing specialized knowledge in reverse mortgages, 401(k) accounts, and IRAs for your real estate transaction
- Connecting you with their vast network of movers, attorneys, home inspectors, and other experts to help you through the process
Resources for Buying and Selling
Whether you’re an empty nester looking to downsize or newly retired and searching for your dream home, you probably have a lot of questions.
Frank Procopio has the resources you need to help prepare for your next move.
Frank Procopio can help you find information on:
- Financial assistance and reverse mortgage programs that may benefit you
- Home modifications that will allow you to age in place
- Legal considerations surrounding issues you might face
- How a Seniors Real Estate Specialist can help you with all of your specific needs
Get the answers you need by contacting Frank Procopio today!