Now is one of the best times of the year to buy a home in Naples, Marco Island, or Bonita Springs. The summer is statistically a slower time for real estate sales in Southwest Florida due to snowbirds and tourists not visiting the area. The amount of homes for sale in Naples has increased significantly over the last thirty days. Currently, it is a buyer’s market and we have about two months of inventory on our MLS.
What does this mean for you as a home buyer? Not only do you have choices but you have time. You are able to perform your due diligence, get an inspection and not have to rush into one of the most important investments you will make in your life. Prices are not decreasing, you are just less likely to overpay and get into multiple offer situations that bid you up. This is what a normal and healthy real estate market is supposed to look like.
Buying a home can come with a lot of confusion and questions. Even in the summer months, it requires patience, persistence, and dedication. This is why you need a top-producing and experienced realtor, like myself, to represent you as a buyer’s agent. Below are just a few things you can expect when buying a home with Frank Procopio with the Ryan Chiodo Group at Engel & Voelkers on 5th avenue in Naples.
- Disclosure & Honesty: All licensed real estate agents adhere to a strict code of ethics. My job is to protect your best interest as a home buyer and get you the best deal possible. I do not look at you as a commission, as a full-time realtor for almost two decades I take my profession very seriously. Integrity is one of my core values and that translates into how I represent you as a client. I truly believe that what you put out into the world comes back to you.
- Frequent Communication: I pride myself on response time and communication. As a ” now” person myself I have a sense of urgency and understand that a lack of communication could cost you the home of your dreams. When you work with me to purchase a home I am fully committed to you.
- Cutting Edge Technology: Utilizing some of the same technology as Fortune 500 companies we are truly a step above our competition. We deliver accurate information on homes for sale to you in real-time. Our digital signature software allows you to sign documents from anywhere at any time.
- Quality Business Connections: During the home buying process you will have a need for a variety of professionals besides myself. I have great relationships with mortgage lenders, home inspectors, attorneys, contractors, and more. These vendors have a proven track record of not only meeting but exceeding previous home buyers’ expectations.
- Professionalism: Not only does our international brokerage have a standard to adhere to but I do as well. The level and quality of service I strive to provide will shine through in everything I do.
- Proven Track Record: I have consistently ranked in the top 1% of realtors in the country. On average I perform for transactions in one year than most real estate agents have done in their career. I do not say this to boast but to let you know I have the experience you can trust. Repetition is the mother of learning, the father of action, which makes it the architect of accomplishment. Rarely does a scenario arise that I have not dealt with before in my career.
- Local Market Knowledge: Real estate markets not only change from one town to another but also over time. A market shift can occur in a community simply because too many homes are listed for sale. When determining what to offer on the home you want to purchase I take numerous factors into consideration.
- Required Documents: I am up to speed on all the latest local rules, regulations, and documents required to complete the home buying process. For example, there are many differences between purchasing a condo and a single-family home. You do not have to worry about this as I will advise you every step of the way.
- Availability: Not only do I pride myself on my work ethic and putting in long days but I am part of a team of professionals that are ready to help you with your every need. Accessing a home quickly in a hot real estate market is extremely important. Understanding your schedule and accommodating it is also of the utmost importance to me.
- Strong Negotiation Skills: I believe in discipline and it is one of the reasons I feel I have been successful as a realtor. I do not let emotion come into play when negotiating on your behalf. I will advocate on your behalf and fight for you every step of the way. I also take the time to perform my own due diligence on the seller, speak with the listing agent, and understand what terms will work best for them. Remember that the highest dollar amount is not what every seller is seeking.
He brings his extensive knowledge of the real estate market, excellent communication skills, experience, and passion to Southwest Florida with the aim of helping sellers, buyers, and investors in achieving their dreams and goals. By incorporating modern digital marketing strategies used by fortune 500 companies, his fresh and innovative approach to real estate, coupled with his natural ability to connect with people, has allowed him to achieve success even in the most complex and competitive situations.